Monday, January 5, 2015

ivory & birch

Monday, January 5, 2015
While browsing Instagram, I came across a post a friend of mine had of a gift sent to her by a friend who owns a boutique. The items were so cute! I had to find out where she got them and see what other goodies they had. The store was ivory & birch located in Youngstown, Ohio. Her friend, Deloran Muransky, opened the boutique in May 2014 and it is full of unique and inspiring gifts, including apparel, jewelry and home d├ęcor.

Upon browsing their website, I found at least a dozen things that I need to have in my life and others that would make the perfect gifts! 

One of my favorite things is this print (from Read Between The Lines). This would be the perfect set up for my birthday celebration next week!

If you ever find yourself in Youngstown, Ohio, make sure you stop by ivory & birch to support this local business, and even if you can't make it there, you can order from them and they will ship all over the country!

I am so excited about this find and can't wait to purchase some of their pieces for gifts this year!

xo. L

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Violet Hour © 2014