Monday, November 24, 2014

The Perfect Pumps

Monday, November 24, 2014
I've been looking for a comfortable, fashionable pair of black pumps for a while. I was always risking comfort for fashion, but then I found Levity's Celeste pump. These are the most comfortable heels I have ever owned! The elastic straps crossing the front of the foot help to keep your feet nice and snug in the shoe so that your feet aren't sliding all over the place. Know how your heels sometimes slip out of the shoes? Not with these! 

I get compliments on these heels everywhere I go! They are practical enough to wear to work, but sexy enough to wear out.

 These are my absolute favorite shoes. I might buy another pair just in case I wear these out!

If you're looking for a hot, yet comfortable, pair of heels, these are definitely worth a second look.

Click to buy! Levity Celeste Pump (Retail: $49)

xo L

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Violet Hour © 2014