Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Urban Decay All Nighter

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Urban Decay has a lot of great products, but this is one of my absolute favorites. I would have a gorgeous smoky eye, the perfect amount of blush and then halfway into my night, I would notice that my makeup was NOTHING like it was when I left the house. My eye shadow would be half off, eyeliner smudged and slowly melting down my face, cheeks paler than pale because my blush completely faded. I would have given anything to find something that would make my makeup stay on and look great all night.

Lucky for me, I found Urban Decay's All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray. This spray keeps your makeup looking beautiful for up to 16 hours, preventing melting, fading and cracking! The best part? It comes out in a light mist, doesn't feel sticky at all and dries so quickly that you'll be set and ready before you even put the cap back on the bottle (it's vegan, too!). UD All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray has gotten me through weddings, date nights, and even long work days. Once you use this amazing product, there is no going back to life without it! Get yours here.

xo. L

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Violet Hour © 2014